Chemistry Lab Technician Resume
Here is the Chemistry Lab Technician Resume example:
3129 W Lawrence Rd
Akron, OH, 44301
Objective Challenging position of Chemistry Lab Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Outstanding Knowledge of standard chemistry lab procedures such as weighing, liquid transfer and dilution
- Good knowledge of plant processes to obtain samples
- Amazing ability to prioritize work and maintain accurate documentation
- Excellent Computer skills with Word and Excel windows/MS Office and report preparation
- Ability to work independently
Chemistry Lab Technician, August 2005 to till date
Laboratory Staffing, Inc, Akron, OH
- Obtained and prepared samples to study at processing period from raw materials to completed products.
- Prepared solutions for laboratory usage.
- Analyzed and recorded test results as required.
- Deftly maintained testing equipment in suitable working order.
- Performed safety checks regularly.
- Assisted in writing test results, and reviewed them as needed.
- Provided guidance to laboratory technicians.
- Performed other lab-related duties as assigned.
Chemistry Lab Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
CTR Group, Akron, OH
- Maintained glassware and other laboratory infrastructure.
- Tested and analyzed products to verify stability, chemical reactions and other characteristics.
- Conducted compound tests on lab samples according to established procedures.
- Set up and maintained apparatus used in lab testing.
- Reported on defective equipment or unusual occurrences.
- Assisted in the implementation of new testing methods and techniques.
Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL