Child Counselor Resume
Here is the Child Counselor Resume example:
3126 Waterview Lane
Bellview, NM 88111
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as a Child Counselor to help people in enhancing their potential.
- Child Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Bethany Christian Services, Grand Rapids, MI
- Conducted psychological tests.
- Counseled children through challenging life stages.
- Counseled on child abuse effects, depression, anxiety, harming oneself, slowness in learning, phobias, aggression and other symptoms.
- Evaluated children issues by observing their behaviors.
- Assessed and treated emotional and learning disorders in children.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to assist children with behavioral and developmental issues
- Extended ability to help children deal with complex issues
- Wide knowledge of child care facility practices and operations
- Profound ability to manage both children and their families
- Proficient at learning development, abuse counseling and speech disorders
B.S. in Child Development, 2004, Auburn University
M.S in Early Childhood Education, 2006, Hope International University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated