CPS Investigator Resume
Here is the CPS Investigator Resume example:
4428 Oakwood Circle
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
Job Objective Experienced CPS Investigator searching for the opportunity to enhance my skills while making positive contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Child Protective Services policy and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of child development and family dynamics
- Deep knowledge in investigating and resolving difficult child abuse and neglect cases
- Ability to evaluate investigation records in relation to the department standards for quality
- Ability to analyze reports and produce comprehensive documents regarding findings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
CPS Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Health and Human Services System, Mission Viejo, CA
- Provided on-going services to children in substitute care to achieve specific needs.
- Initiated appropriate legal action and testified in court to gain protection and permanent placement plans for children.
- Documented case records by finishing forms, narratives and reports to develop a written record for each client.
- Interviewed and examined children, assessed home environment and gathered pertinent information form other sources.
- Promoted and demonstrated suitable respect for cultural diversity among coworkers and all work-related contacts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, CDana College, Blair, NE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- After School Teacher Resume Examples
- Babysitter CV Resume Examples
- Behavioral Aide Resume Examples
- Camp Supervisor Resume Examples
- Child And Youth Worker Resume Examples
- Child Care Assistant Resume Examples
- Child Care Manager Resume Examples
- Child Care Specialist Resume Examples
- Child Care Supervisor Resume Examples
- Child Care Teacher Assistant Resume Examples