Day Camp Leader Resume Example
Here is the Day Camp Leader Resume example:
76 Hurry Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Job Objective To obtain a Day Camp Leader position with reputable company in which to put my skills and experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing children’s Day Camp
- Thorough knowledge of developing and implementing summer Day Camp program
- Effective planning and time management skills
- Ability to maintain excellent public relations with Day Camp participants and parents
- Ability to entertain large groups of kids with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
Day Camp Leader, August 2005 – Present
Lifetime Fitness, Fredericksburg, VA
- Developed, scheduled and coordinated day camp activities.
- Scheduled, supervised, lead, oriented and evaluated staff and volunteers.
- Executed quality recreation program.
- Enforced camp rules, discipline and reward procedures for participants and staff.
- Ensured participant welfare during all activities and proper handling of first aid and emergency situations.
- Prepared and purchased inventory equipment and supplies daily for Day Camp program.
Day Camp Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Child Development, Inc., Fredericksburg, VA
- Developed age appropriate activities that kept children active and helped them to develop skills, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Planned activities that gave children the opportunity to express themselves creatively.
- Facilitated activities that gave children a sense of accomplishment.
- Engaged all children in daily activities.
- Assisted with all waterfront activities, including lifeguard duties.
High School Diploma, Santa Ana High School, Santa Ana, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated