Early Childhood Lead Teacher Resume
Here is the Early Childhood Lead Teacher Resume example:
193 Bryan Avenue
Red Wing, MN 55066
Job Objective Seeking a position as a positive part of your school as an Early Childhood Lead Teacher.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience working with young children in a child care setting
- Operational knowledge of the aspects of child development and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of accreditation standards and creative classroom environment
- Outstanding ability to drive vehicles and to be flexible in assignment
- Amazing ability to lift 40 pounds and stand up to 95% of the day
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
Early Childhood Lead Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Akron Montessori School, Red Wing, MN
- Created and implemented weekly lesson plans based on pre-set themes.
- Conducted age appropriate activities throughout the day.
- Stimulated emotional, intellectual, and social growth through interactive activities.
- Ensured the health and well being of each child within the facility.
- Adhered to all rules and regulations of the facility and the state.
- Attended and participated in all staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested.
Early Childhood Lead Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
New Horizons Regional Education Center, Red Wing, MN
- Provided safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities.
- Followed and enforced standards and procedures to eliminate safety hazards.
- Utilized classroom management and other techniques to encourage development.
- Assisted and accepted responsibility of the daily center’s duties.
- Ensured to share records of child’s progress and behavior with parents.
- Completed timely and accurate documentation in compliance with licensing or regulatory requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood, American Graduate University, Covina, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated