Infant Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Infant Teacher Resume example:
501 Sugar Camp Road
Owatonna, MN 55060
Objective Seeking Infant Teacher position in which experience and inspiration will be utilized to its fullest to contribute to the growth of the school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in early childhood education
- Working knowledge of the principles of child growth and development
- Thorough knowledge of classroom management techniques
- Outstanding ability to excel in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Immense ability to be flexible in assignments and work hours
Infant Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Bright Horizons, Owatonna, MN
- Interacted frequently, affectionately, and respectfully with infants.
- Provided a variety of developmentally appropriate materials.
- Responded to parent/guardian comments and concerns with respect and dignity.
- Followed all safety and health rules while supervising the infants.
- Demonstrated awareness of the entire group whether working with a small group or individuals.
Infant Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Little Sprouts, Owatonna, MN
- Developed and implemented appropriate and efficient lesson plans.
- Continued professional growth attending related courses and reading literature.
- Participated actively in the teaching team through communication.
- Encouraged empathy in infants through warm hugs, smiles, and touches.
- Modulated voice tone and manner and avoided inappropriate behavior.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Hocking College, Nelsonville, OH
Objective Resourceful team player with a positive and effective teaching style seeking employment as an Infant Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strong experience as a preschool and nursery teacher.
- In depth ability to work with children and coworkers from diverse ethnicities and backgrounds.
- Extensive experience in lesson planning, feeding, changing clothes and nurturing infants.
- Great ability to sustain a high level of energy.
- Substantial verbal and written communication skills.
Infant Teacher, 2007 – Present
Bergen Academies Hackensack, Hackensack, NJ
- Offered quality and nurturing care to infants and toddlers.
- Maintained cleanliness and orderliness in the kitchen, daycare classroom and school common area.
- Designed and implemented activities that promoted the social, physical and intellectual growth of children.
- Responsible for care and support to children.
- Maintained records on each and every child’s activity and changes.
M.S in Early Childhood Education, 2007
University of Pennsylvania
B.S in Early Childhood Education, 2005