Kids Club Attendant Resume
Here is the Kids Club Attendant Resume example:
8180 Champion Ln
Colchester, CT 06415
Job Objective Seeking a Kids Club Attendant position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of basic babysitting practices and techniques
- Excellent ability to create a fun, interactive and secure environment for children
- Ability to communicate effectively nonverbally
- Ability to give and take information over the phone and in person to both children and parents
- Friendly, outgoing personality; reliable, energetic, and enthusiastic with strong communication skills
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments
- Strong physical ability to lift 75 pounds and able to stand a full shift
Kids Club Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Lifestyle Family Fitness, Colchester, CT
- Ensured to sanitize and organize Kid’s Club room during and at end of shift and recorded attendance figures.
- Prompted to interact with children and ensured that children are signed in and only picked up by parent that signed the child in.
- Memorized parents and child’s name and monitored television, video and electronic games.
- Ensured to wear gloves while changing diapers and change crib sheets.
- Maintained highest level of professional ethics and compliance with all club rules and regulations.
- Memorized and understood Lifestyle Family Fitness mission statement, core values and company unique selling positions (USP).
Kids Club Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Colchester, CT
- Demonstrated professional and positive demeanor with members, guests, and children.
- Collaborated with other staff members to maintain a playful, organized, professional, and safe child-responsive environment.
- Maintained the playroom to ensure a safe and sanitary environment.
- Shared information and give appropriate feedback to staff members and parents and guardians.
- Participated in job recruitment process and in the overall safety, comfort and cleanliness of facility.
Associate Degree in Recreation, Grand View University, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated