Nanny Housekeeper Resume Example
Here is the Nanny Housekeeper Resume example:
1306 Thunder Road
San Jose, CA 95131
Job Objective Seeking Nanny Housekeeper position in which my extensive capability to maintain cleanliness can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing nanny services in private homes
- Exceptional knowledge of nursery rhymes
- Outstanding knowledge of educational games for homes
- Immense ability to supervise group of children at times
- Excellent ability to prepare full nutritious meals for homes
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time
- Ability to prepare meals
- Ability to mop all corridor floors, lobby and dining areas
Bright Start Nanny Service, San Jose, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided nanny services to families by residing in private bedroom.
- Performed various cleaning services such as maintenance and seasonal cleaning.
- Prepared cleaning schedule for various categories.
- Ensured optimal level of quality services to all clients.
- Provided exceptional sanitary cleaning services for clients.
- Managed trash for house and disposed it off appropriately.
- Administered vacant rooms and maintained freshness.
- Assisted to clear all air vents and fans at regular intervals.
Chicago Nannies, Inc., San Jose, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed all cleaning activities for various residences.
- Coordinated with client and provided care for all antiques and silver.
- Organized closet space for clients on regular basis.
- Planned various events and provided formal dinner service.
- Prepared light meals for children in homes and ensure nutrition.
- Provided optimal level of security to family members.
- Maintained household inventory and replenish as required.
- Managed school calendar at home efficiently.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Care Management
Mansfield University, Mansfield, PA