Nursery Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Nursery Assistant Resume example:
301 S Old Stage Rd
Tallahassee, FL, 32301
Objective To obtain the Nursery Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound experience in management of a child care Nursery
- Extensive knowledge of child psychology
- Familiarity with Child Protection Procedures and Education Directorate guidance
- Ability to work as part of a team to look after the children
- Ability to work with and under the direction of the Manager
Cloud Productions, Tallahassee, FL
August 2005 to till date
- Ensured that the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Planned, prepared and reviewed the curriculum.
- Coordinated and assisted to work as part of a team.
- Ensured the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
AP Productions, Tallahassee, FL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Developed positive relations with parents and other staff and outside agencies.
- Observed each child’s progress.
- Reported on achievements looking for progression and continuity.
- Assisted with the supervision of children at play and at mealtimes.
- Reported any Child Protection incidents and concerns.
Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education
Duke University, Durham, NC