Nursery Attendant Resume
Here is the Nursery Attendant Resume example:
3303 E Baseline Rd, Ste 112
Antioch, CA 94509
Job Objective To obtain a Nursery Attendant position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in meeting the basic need of infants and toddlers in the nursery
- Excellent ability to interact warmly with infants and toddlers
- Ability to care for the hygiene needs of infants and toddlers
- Exceptional knowledge of the housekeeping duties in the nursery
- Deep knowledge of nurturing, caring and patient caregiver
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills
Nursery Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Carilion Clinic, Antioch, CA
- Interacted with the children and encouraged their involvement in activities.
- Prepared and maintained a warm, safe environment that is orderly, clean and appealing.
- Managed to read, understand and follow nursery policies and ensured to be on site in the nursery for the entire scheduled time.
- Ensured to arrange for substitute in the event of absence from scheduled time.
- Facilitated to be responsible for the safety of children.
- Assisted in opening and closing of the center and ensured to engage in safe play activities.
- Administered to maintain reservation book and fee collections.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated