4265 New Street
Bend, OR 97701
Job Objective To secure a full-time position as a Child Protective Investigator with growing firm where my knowledge and abilities will be utilized to its fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of theories and practice in child protection
- Extensive knowledge of professional ethics relating to child protection and counseling
- Familiarity with child abuse, neglect, abandonment and special conditions.
- Ability to conduct risk and safety investigations
- Ability to understand and apply relevant laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Ability to actively listen to others
Child Protective Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Dept of Family & Protectve Svc, Bend, OR
- Contacted families with allegations of abuse, neglect and maltreatment.
- Responded to the Hotline reports and determined immediate risk to child.
- Performed the child safety assessments.
- Opened, maintained and closed the files related to families being served.
- Briefed about the child protection to children and families.
- Reported the indication of abuse, neglect and abandonment to Florida Abuse Hotline.
Child Protective Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Mental Health Resource Center, Bend, OR
- Inquired the allegations of child abuse and neglect.
- Made assessments of family situations and determined if a child is safe in the home.
- Offered the community resources and services to children and families.
- Removed the children from their homes in cases of severe and egregious abuse.
- Maintained the electronic case management files.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Service, Fashion Careers of California College, San Diego, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated