Summer Camp Leader Resume
Here is the Summer Camp Leader Resume example:
559 Arrowood Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Career Objective To help reputable company meet goals by obtaining the position of Summer Camp Leader and using my skills and abilities to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in leading day camp programs
- Deep knowledge of program development
- Ability to oversee campers in an outdoor setting
- Ability to teach and lead a group of children in a number of different activities at camp
- Ability to create and maintain a positive learning environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Summer Camp Leader, August 2005 – Present
Camp Towanda, Jacksonville, FL
- Developed age activity plans for theme weeks.
- Determined program supplies and equipment.
- Implemented Summer Day Camp programs: including leading recreation, arts and crafts, healthy living activities and field trips.
- Supervised and provided leadership for children participating in afterschool and summer programs to ensure a safe and caring environment that promoted positive child development.
- Assisted with set up and clean up of all activities.
- Planned and implemented special events included in the summer programs.
Summer Camp Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Camp Lajitas, Jacksonville, FL
- Supervised camp program participants, aged 5-15 years.
- Prepared camp materials, and maintained registration records and materials.
- Provided technical assistance for Media Based Camps.
- Planned and directed Team-building activities.
- Provided families with information about services and support referrals.
- Documented and maintained records.
Bachelor’s Degree In Recreation Administration, Point Park University, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated