Child Care Supervisor Resume
Here is the Child Care Supervisor Resume example:
1937 Carson Street
Lexington, KY 40507
Job Objective Seeking work as Child Care Supervisor in your company in order to bring my past experiences and education with me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive Supervisory experience in a child care environment
- In-depth knowledge of Principles and practices of child management, supervision and administration
- Sound knowledge of Child Care Food Program guidelines and child psychology
- Extensive knowledge of Early childhood development and appropriate practices
- Familiarity with First aid and CPR techniques and methods
- Exceptional ability to develop and implement educational programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Child Care Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Nyad Community Inc., Lexington, KY
- Created an environment that promoted a positive self-concept for children, parents and teaching staff.
- Maintained accurate agency documentation.
- Ensured the health and safety of children and staff on and off the site.
- Conducted weekly site meetings and attended parent meetings.
- Supervised teaching staff, monitored attendance and evaluated staff.
Child Care Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Kane RC, Lexington, KY
- Monitored children in various activities for providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Ordered all supplies to ensure the availability of required items.
- Planned meals for meeting mandated daily nutritional requirements.
- Reported behavioral events and hazardous situations as required.
- Administered first aid to children as may be required for meeting immediate health care needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Portland State University, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated