Child Care Teacher Assistant Resume
Here is the Child Care Teacher Assistant Resume example:
301 S Old Stage Rd
Tallahassee, FL, 32301
Objective To obtain the Child Care Teacher Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Child Care Teacher Assistant with experience in proper diapering, toileting skills and dressing habits
- Deep knowledge to perform non-instructional and check non-academic settings
- Ability for individual planning, organizing, decision making, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Flexibility in working overtime and additional hours
- Uncommon ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Computer skills – MS Office, Data entry, Internet Searching
Child Care Teacher Assistant, August 2005 to till date
La Petite Academy, Tallahassee, FL
- Provided instructional and clerical support for classroom teachers that allowed teachers more time for lesson planning and teaching.
- Assisted the Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program.
- Assisted with meal and snack preparation, fed children and modeled table manners.
- Assisted children in learning new things daily.
- Maintained a clean, orderly classroom and school.
Child Care Teacher Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Children’s Courtyard, Tallahassee, FL
- Conducted classroom activities that promoted the social, developmental and educational growth of children.
- Participated in planning and supervising daily and long-range activities.
- Performed activities for children’s health, safety and physical needs.
- Recommend supplies and equipments needed for the educational program.
- Communicated with parents about children’s progress and problems.
- Maintained medical and attendance records.
- Supervised students and staff activities during work time.
Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education, Gogebic Community College, Ironwood, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated