Civil Construction Engineer Resume
Here is the Civil Construction Engineer Resume example:
1976 Laurel Lee
Kansas City, MO 64106
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Civil Construction Engineer with qualified company in which to help boost the company and enhance my skills within the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in construction and site development
- Profound knowledge of Mechanical Building Codes and project management tools
- Wide knowledge of design and construction, modification of buildings and industrial facilities
- Sound knowledge of geotech, roadway, environmental, water supply and storm drainage system
- Skilled in managing Crane Systems, Factory Mutual Global Insurance, Permitting Process’s
- Familiarity with geotechnical, soil stability, structural analysis and design, concrete design, and land surveying
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Amazing ability to interpret Land Surveying Practices and equipment specifications
- Remarkable ability to coordinate with Contractors and read blueprints
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
Civil Construction Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Honda Transmission Manufacturing, Inc., Kansas City, MO
- Coordinated with clients, professionals and government officials.
- Reviewed construction and land development sites and outlined structures required for the site.
- Formulated requisite cost estimates and contract documents.
- Regulated contractors for work.
- Administered construction and assured the structure is built in accordance with the specifications.
Civil Construction Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Bechtel Corporation, Kansas City, MO
- Assisted Construction Project Managers, Estimators and Superintendents with construction projects.
- Managed Field Engineer duties.
- Delegated to monitor site drainage, site infrastructure, building systems and building infrastructure.
- Managed project and contract development.
- Handled preventative maintenance and repair management as well as civil discipline budget development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Texarkana College, Texarkana, TX