Entry Level Civil Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Entry Level Civil Engineer Resume example:
3412 Hope Street
Portland, OR 97232
Objective To secure a position as an Entry Level Civil Engineer that offers ability to develop my skills and experiences.
B.S. in Civil Engineering, 2010
New York University, New York, NY
GPA Score: 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Familiar with Drafting Tools
- Well-versed with drafting scales and rolling scales.
- Wide knowledge of construction materials, methods and the tools.
- Solid knowledge about the geographical area.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of algebra, arithmetic, geometry, statistics and their applications.
AutoCAD 2006 and Micro Station.
Santen, Inc., Napa, CA
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Estimated quantities and cost of materials.
- Analyzed survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints and aerial photography.
- Tested soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations.
- Conducted field surveys, construction inspections and investigations.
Billie Hodge Award
Civil Engineering Certification
1234 Main Court
Objective A position as an assistant civil engineer in a dynamic organization where I can learn and contribute in positive ways.
- Civil engineering systems
- Mechanics of solid
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Evaluating logistical operations
- Solid waste treatment
- Waste water treatment
- Languages : C, C++, HTML
- MS Office, AutoCAD
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery for a local construction.
- Scheduling work.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Designed buildings, bridges and tunnels.
University of California-Berkeley
B.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering, March 2008, 3.35 GPA
Delivered a speech at University of California civil engineer’s annual workshop on Designing and drafting Commercial and Residential Sites.
Received the best student award in Civil Engineering from University of California.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated