Highway Design Engineer Resume
Here is the Highway Design Engineer Resume example:
4407 Everette Alley
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a Highway Design Engineer position with a reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in the design of highways and roads
- Exceptional knowledge of highway design techniques
- Deep understanding of engineering software packages
- Sound knowledge of procurement, cost accounting, and logistics
- Immense ability to develop and follow the project phases
- Incredible ability to maintain confidentiality and interpret all instructions
- Skilled to prepare documentation for the highway projects
- Good skills to interpret the company policies and procedures
- Sound understanding of resolving all complaints
- Proficient in handling road projects
- Familiarity with Civil 3D, MX Road and Land desk
Highway Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Value Consultant, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Developed and presented the presentations to the client and answered all their queries.
- Designed the necessary sketches for the presentation to the client and ensured that drawings were in compliance to the client requirement.
- Prepared designs for the road projects and ensured that the geometric were taken into account.
- Documented the procedures and ensured that all EH&S regulations and requirements are met.
- Monitored all administrative functions of the design and documentation process.
- Conducted Quality Assurance checks on the data and ensured that they were in accordance with client requirement.
- Gathered information for all the quality assurance audits and other audits that were required.
Highway Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Louis Berger Group Inc, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Designed plan and made necessary calculations, and mentioned specifications in the contract.
- Prepared an estimate of the project and presented it to the client.
- Coordinated with the CAD operators and prepared the necessary contract drawings.
- Provided technical support to the junior staff.
- Inspected the site and ensured that the project was working in accordance to the schedule.
- Performed quality checks on the project and reviewed them.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated