Civil Inspector Resume Example
Here is the Civil Inspector Resume example:
1388 Dennison Street
Stockton, CA 95219
Job Objective Seeking a challenging career as a Civil Inspector with growing company in which to enhance and utilize my skills.
Civil Inspector, October 2006 – Present
James Construction Group, Stockton, CA
- Inspected the construction work regularly to ensure that the contractor follows the contract and the building codes and the work is done accordingly.
- Prepared and confirmed the payrolls of the employees working at the site.
- Reviewed the various drawings of the contractor and took photographs of the actual site.
- Performed regular surveys to ensure that the work is progressing according to the plan.
- Coordinated with the contractor to resolve any problems.
- Ensured that the work is carried in compliance with the project procedures and processed the invoices.
Civil Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Heery International, Stockton, CA
- Inspected the construction site on a daily basis to ensure that all safety and quality procedures are adhered to.
- Prepared reports for the submission work carried as per the construction plans and drawings.
- Maintained the punch list and inspected the close out of the project in accordance to the same.
- Prepared weekly reports of the construction process and made any changes to the plan if necessary.
- Coordinated with the Senior Inspector to complete all work.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the inspection of civil, heavy construction and structural sites
- Exceptional knowledge of the various construction techniques and procedures in the public works
- Profound knowledge of the various engineering drawings and terminologies
- Sound knowledge of project management and various field survey methods
- Ability to read various engineering drawings and specifications
- Ability to perform supervisory duties of the construction areas
- Skilled to work in accordance to the safety procedures
- Ability to review and check the work products of others to ensure conformance to standards
- Ability to observe and monitor work to determine compliance with prescribed specifications
- Proficient in making the basic mathematical calculations in the work area
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Northcentral University, Prescott, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated