Civil Project Engineer Resume
Here is the Civil Project Engineer Resume example:
3947 Archwood Avenue
Laramie, WY 82070
Job Objective Experienced Civil Project Engineer seeking employment within a quality field and well-established company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience as Project Engineer in heavy civil construction
- Extensive knowledge of environmental building projects, AutoCAD and Land Desktop
- Familiar with managing work teams, MS Office, Primavera and Expedition
- Remarkable ability to handle multi-discipline tasks
- Immense ability to nourish strong relationships with clients
- Ability to prepare contract construction documents
- Superior communication, analytical and judgment skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
Civil Project Engineer, August 2005 â€“ Present
Swift Technical Group, Laramie, WY
- Imparted technical guidance to internal engineering staff and headed project teams in the establishment of critical engineering solutions.
- Assisted project construction and innovated detailed design specifications and outlined bids.
- Monitored substation civil engineering related work and carried out site inspections to ensure compliance with standards.
- Aided construction contractor and extended substation civil engineering related support and coached associate level engineers and technicians.
- Evaluated material specifications according to company standards and outlined techniques for obtaining results.
- Suggested alternative engineering solutions to authorities.
Civil Project Engineer, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Merrick & Company, Laramie, WY
- Managed material and subcontractor takeoffs and computed subcontractor agreements for Project Manager review.
- Evaluated cost of labor, tools, subcontractors and materials.
- Supervised subcontractors and regulated work schedule and delivery of equipment to site.
- Tracked equipment reports and monitored completion of equipment return reports as well as tracked projects RFIâ€™s.
- Coordinated in site meetings with owners, engineers, employees and subcontractors and formulated pay requests for project manager approval.
- Outlined requisite documentation for subcontractors, vendors, owners and engineers.
- Monitored material in hand and the utilized quantity.
B.S in Engineering, Carlow University, Pittsburgh, PA