Road Design Engineer Resume
Here is the Road Design Engineer Resume example:
333 E 55th St, Ph A
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Objective Looking for a Road Design Engineer position that will allow me to utilize my engineering experience along with incorporating my skills and knowledge.
- Extended knowledge of highway & traffic engineering, drainage design, roadside design and structures.
- Extensive experience in the design of urban and rural expressways
- Well-versed with roadway and highway design.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, land desk, civil 3D, MX road, and a strong working knowledge with AASHTO standards.
Road Design Engineer, 2006 to till date
D & A Building Services, Inc., CA
- Conducted site visit, site investigations, and construction phase services.
- Investigated and recommended solutions for road problems and liaised with local government and public enquiries.
- Designed a drainage network within the road carriageways and in open land.
- Analyzed survey reports, maps, and drawings.
M.S in Civil Engineering, 2006
Michigan State University
B.S in Civil Engineering, 2004