Civil Site Engineer Resume
Here is the Civil Site Engineer Resume example:
2189 Kooter Lane
Lattimore, NC 28089
Job Objective To obtain a Civil Site Engineer position where my skills and training will continue to develop.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in civil engineering
- Wide knowledge of survey alignments, earthwork volumes, geotechnical issues, project budgeting, and cost forecasting
- Profound knowledge of tools and material utilized in water & wastewater treatment systems
- Skilled in providing planning, design, development, and administration of major earthwork construction
- Solid understanding of market and vendors
- Superior management and IT skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Civil Site Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Dewberry, Lattimore, NC
- Tracked progress of projects as well as outlined structural mechanisms.
- Carried out engineering formulation for structural designs.
- Coordinated with vendors of technical equipment, clients and contractors.
- Innovated material take-off and designed work orders.
- Formulated technical and financial proposals as well as technical packages.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Honolulu University, Honolulu, HI