Structural Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Structural Engineer Resume example:
2554 Chipmunk Lane
South Portland, ME 4106
Objective Looking for work within your company as a Structural Engineer so as to help you advance as a business as well.
- Extensive experience in undertaking structural design
- Skilled in performing structural analysis and calculations
- Familiarity with AASHTO standards and design requirements for bridges
- Proficient with MATHCAD and FEA packages
- Good understanding of structural and building design codes and standards
- Outstanding capability to execute structural analysis
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Structural Engineer, August 2005 – Present
URS, South Portland, ME
- Administered junior staff.
- Assisted engineers and evaluated shop drawings.
- Aided structural engineering activities.
- Evaluated existing documents and executed structural engineering computations.
- Formulated cost estimates and drawings.
- Coordinated with multi-discipline and multi-office teams.
Structural Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Brunswick Boat Group, South Portland, ME
- Aided testing validation of composite material and manufacturing plant issues.
- Reviewed engineering changes.
- Evaluated hydrodynamic, aerodynamic and internal loads.
- Analyzed laminate schedules for structural members and supervised fabrication and installations activities.
- Monitored field installations.
- Analyzed performance of craft to compare with past models.
Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering, Western Oklahoma State College, Altus, OK
Sample Residential Structural Engineer Resume
14315 Old Prairie Creek Rd
Rogers, AR 72756
Objective To obtain employment as a Residential Structural Engineer with a growing company to further develop skills in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent design experience pertaining to residential construction projects.
- Strong experience in residential, commercial design, construction management oversight.
- Wide knowledge of scheduling, estimating and client relationship management.
- Broad experience in site development, roadway and bridge construction.
Residential Structural Engineer, 2006 to till date
Lagan Construction Ltd., AR
- Organized and supervised structural engineer to perform engineering assignments.
- Designed the primary jaw crushing facility, processing tanks, tank top steel, stair towers, service support structures, warehouses, site drainage and other facilities.
- Provided residential and commercial site investigations to determine the cause and origin of structural failures, damages and defects.
- Investigated and assessed damages due to catastrophes such as windstorm damage, hail damage, hurricanes, floods and earthquakes.
M.S in Civil Engineering, 2006
B.S in Civil Engineering, 2004
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill