Entry Level Structural Engineer Resume
Here is the Entry Level Structural Engineer Resume example:
7865 Charles Street
Objective To obtain an entry level Structural Engineer position in a reputed organization where my technical skills are utilized for the growth of the organization.
- Analysis of stress and strain
- Mechanics of materials
- Dynamic response of MDOF systems
- Knowledge of field observation and the writing of field reports.
- Sound knowledge of foundation design, slab on grade design, frame analysis of braced and rigid frames.
- Prepared construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates.
- Reviewed shop drawings and submittals.
Massachusetts Inst of Technology, March 2008
BS Structural Engineering with GPA 3.45
Achievements and Honors
Boston Association of Structural Engineers (BASE) member.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated