2118 Clifford Street
Oakland, CA 94621
Job Objective To obtain Civil Supervisor position in a highly established firm that will help to enhance my career, utilizing years of experience in the field to also help your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experience in civil and architectural disciplines for construction projects
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods)
- Familiarity with craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, and cost control
- Sound knowledge of ACI, AISC, BS, and DIN code
- Skilled in preparing technical proposal, specification, bid evaluation and structural geotechnical engineering
- Proficient in geotechnical analysis software, Word, Excel, Power Point and CAD
- Good reporting skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Civil Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Tetra Tech, Oakland, CA
- Supervised and scheduled new construction and repairs works.
- Ensured that all assigned works are completed on time with total emphasis on Safety and Quality.
- Prepared Cost estimates of Works and interpreting Contracts.
- Executed construction work with coordination of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation disciplines.
- Coordinated inter and intra Department Supervisors and Contractors for smooth function of work.
- Ensured proper preparation and presentation of timesheets, records and reports.
Civil Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Think Energy Group, Oakland, CA
- Ensured strict adherence to set specifications and standards of terminal construction work.
- Planned, recommended and implemented the civil construction designs with the contractors.
- Worked with other supervisors in the construction site to establish optimum work schedule.
- Ensured that all workers follow established safety standards.
- Suggested work methods to improved efficiency and productivity in the work place.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Kendall College, Evanston, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated