Accreditation Coordinator Resume
Here is the Accreditation Coordinator Resume example:
3871 Lake Forest Drive
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
Job Objective To obtain an Accreditation Coordinator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Accreditation Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Mercy Memorial Hospital System, Mount Kisco, NY
- Monitored trends, and prepared all ABHES accreditation reports.
- Updated and outlined ABHES programmatic accreditation standards and outlines into documents and procedures.
- Provided guidance to the Deans of Faculty on requirements regarding faculty qualifications and course resources.
- Prepared and assisted the Network Dean and Compliance Department with self-studies for accreditation for all campuses.
- Coordinated all client audits utilization review process.
Accreditation Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Ucla Health System, Mount Kisco, NY
- Prepared and maintained documents related to Utilization Review (UR) State Licensures.
- Tracked trend and reported audit results.
- Completed monthly and quarterly reports for clients.
- Handled external requests for records and case files.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of documentation requirements in an acute care organization
- Deep knowledge of accreditation standards, health care regulations and policy formulation
- Sound knowledge of accreditation and regulatory policies and standards (URAC, NCQA, TDI)
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision making skills
- Flexibility to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Remarkable ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
BS Degree in Health Care, Philander Smith College, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated