Accreditation Manager Resume Example
Here is the Accreditation Manager Resume example:
1750 Walnut Avenue
Secaucus, NJ 7094
Job Objective Educated and qualified Accreditation Manager seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in information systems security
- Admirable experience in designing and managing database, ensuring appropriate accreditation for processes
- Profound knowledge of FISMA and OMP
- Deep knowledge of information assurance
- Immense ability to adapt to new technologies
- Outstanding ability to clear all security checks
- Skilled to work in a fast paced environment and complete multiple projects
- Exceptional communication skill in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in scheduling and managing projects
Bayada, Secaucus, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Evaluated and conducted assessments on various customers.
- Documented various specific programs according to technical requirements.
- Maintained exceptional customer relations and assisted in resolving all technical queries.
- Designed ideas and implemented all ACLASS methods and processes.
- Coordinated with Assessment coordinator and ensured completion of work according to schedule.
- Reviewed documents and ensured compliance to all quality manuals methods.
- Prepared assessment reports and evaluated for customer responses.
- Maintained and oversaw all corrective actions taken for customers.
RMS & Associates, Secaucus, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all accreditation issues and trends and ensured application all processes.
- Provided support to accreditation process according to education guidelines.
- Evaluated data, prepared summaries for activities and provided reports to staff and supporters.
- Reviewed all continuing education programs for various accreditation components.
- Prepared power point presentations and conducted surveys on same.
- Ensured all work according to accreditation procedures and policies.
Certification and Accreditation Specialist
Sarum LLC, Secaucus, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and maintained information assurance program according to security policies and procedures.
- Evaluated and performed tests on a variety of SP800-53 security systems.
- Analyzed requirements for employees, screened and selected appropriate candidate.
- Identified and resolved all problems in MS project plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Services
Alvernia University, Reading, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated