2012 James Avenue
Job Objective A successful Ethics And Compliance Officer seeking a position with organization needing someone with the experience, drive and ability to aid in helping the organization achieve their goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience as an Ethics and Compliance Officer
- Skilled in reviewing, interpreting and analyzing policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of document tracking, logging and report generation in databases
- Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Officer applications
- Ability to differentiate about right and wrong while managing interests of all parties
- Ability to handle a diverse work load and multi-task
Ethics And Compliance Officer, August 2005 – Present
Florida-South Florida-JFK Medical Center, Wichita, KS
- Ensured implementation of ethics and compliance policies and procedures.
- Developed and executed Compliance Training companywide in areas such as EEO and affirmative action, former government employee, export control, FCPA, TINA, kickback & gratuities etc.
- Set up and monitored Hotline for reported violations of law and company policy.
- Conducted investigations to determine if violations have actually occurred.
- Made recommendations on basis of results from investigations.
- Ensured corrective actions are taken as necessary as a result of misconduct reports and investigations.
Ethics And Compliance Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
MaineGeneral Health, Wichita, KS
- Identified the corporate values of the company.
- Incorporated those into a code of ethics.
- Made recommendations for improving the ethics and compliance program.
- Trained employees in ethical goals.
- Investigated reports of unethical activity.
- Developed ethical breaches reporting system on the state of corporate ethical affairs for top executives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Alva, OK
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated