Compliance Manager Resume
Here is the Compliance Manager Resume example:
3950 Browning Lane
New Berlin, NY 13411
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as Compliance Manager and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in insurance and promotional compliance regulations
- Operational knowledge of Federal and State compliance regulations
- Deep knowledge of insurance licenses and computer programs
- Ability to evaluate polices and materials
- Ability to perform complex audits
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to evaluate insurance materials
- Familiarity in Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Quality systems
NaviSite, Inc., New Berlin, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Administered compliance policies and procedures and resolve issues.
- Developed efficient relationships with various parties for compliance.
- Designed and maintained efficient policies for compliance activities.
- Maintained knowledge on all compliance and privacy laws.
- Coordinated with Internal Auditor and evaluated compliance issues.
- Prepared training program for human resource departments.
- Monitored and resolved all compliance issues.
- Provided assistance to all senior management members.
Elavon, Inc., New Berlin, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed internal auditing schedule and supervised process.
- Developed metrics to monitor performance of organization.
- Ensured compliance to all company procedures and ISO regulations.
- Maintained efficient centralized filing system for audit closure.
- Determined efficient training program for employees.
- Provided support to Quality System procedures.
GE Corporate, New Berlin, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Designed and ensured compliance to compliance programs.
- Supervised various activities and manage all investigations.
- Developed compliance policies and procedures for research.
- Analyzed collected data and prepared reports.
- Monitored audit programs for sales and marketing teams.
- Managed efficient communication with various vendors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Lincoln College, Lincoln, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated