Compliance Specialist Resume
Here is the Compliance Specialist Resume example:
846 Loving Acres Road
Kansas City, MO 64111
Job Objective To use my skills and abilities to obtain a position within an organization as a Compliance Specialist in my chosen field. Years of education and experience can help better the company as well.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in state and federal laws and regulations
- Huge knowledge of MS Office
- Deep knowledge of computers
- Amazing ability to organize electronic and paper filing systems
- Outstanding ability to develop policies and manage in a team
- Superior communication skills
RJP Associates, Kansas City, MO
May 2006 – Present
- Imparted technical administrative and telephone support:
- Established relationship with clients, carriers and co-workers.
- Maintained documentation and formulated welfare plan Form 5500 reports.
- Coordinated with the Supervisor.
- Assisted Account Services and Creative Services departments.
SCAN, Kansas City, MO
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed compliance with internal control procedures.
- Handled compliance with state and federal agencies.
- Imparted guidance and information.
- Formulated reports and aided training needs.
- Maintained database and imparted support to Senior Compliance Specialists.
High School Diploma
Northwestern Regional High School, Winsted, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated