Desktop Administrator Resume
Here is the Desktop Administrator Resume example:
505 Gerald L. Bates Drive
Newton, MA 2160
Job Objective Looking for work as a Desktop Administrator to help increase the efficiency and help the organization to meet their long-term goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in PC software applications, MS Operating Systems administration
- Familiarity with desktop network hardware, operating systems, protocols, administration, and applications
- Wide knowledge of PC hardware, peripherals, and software
- Sound knowledge of networking printers, faxes and photocopiers
- Profound knowledge of the technologies in WAN/LAN and IP Networking
- Expertise in desktop asset management functions – inventory, security scans, applying upgrades & patches
- Ability to work directly with end users and computer support staff
Desktop Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Allied Technology Group, Newton, MA
- Maintained the client images by regularly testing and updating the system with Microsoft and various other related patches.
- Studied and researched new client system to update the operating system.
- Facilitated the configuration and automation of the Microsoft Office software and the various other applications associated with it.
- Assisted the team in maintaining the Antivirus system to protect the main operating system.
Desktop Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Symyx Technologies, Inc, Newton, MA
- Collaborated with various teams to facilitate the maintenance like service desk, IT teams and the development team.
- Troubleshoot the infrastructure to detect any problems, resolved it by discussing with the management.
- Maintained the desktop operating systems along with the terminal servers and Citrix.
- Monitored the various applications and customer related infrastructure.
- Provided support to the Windows Active Directory.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated