Hardware Tester Resume
Here is the Hardware Tester Resume example:
1387 Cambridge Court
Little Rock, AR72212
Job ObjectiveTo secure a position as a Hardware Tester in which to fully utilize my education, training and past experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in System and network troubleshooting
- Extensive knowledge of network architectures, configurations, and protocols
- Good knowledge and experience with fibre channel storage
- Proficient with electrical, RF and optical test equipment, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators
- Solid understanding of high speed digital printed circuit board design elements
- Amazing ability to install and configure these in systems to perform compatibility testing
Computer Task Group,Little Rock, AR
August 2005 – Present
- Designed test sets, produced and tested rack and test equipment.
- Performed complex testing and trouble analysis.
- Ensured environmental testing including shock and vibration, thermal cycling.
- Assembled chassis equipment and components.
- Followed and developed test procedures, documented testing and modifications.
- Supervised, guided and mentored junior technicians.
Bitsoft International, Little Rock, AR
May 2000 – July 2005
- Executed tests from a test plan.
- Maintained and updated results and logs database.
- Recorded, tracked and verified defects.
- Prepared test reports and developed automated data reduction techniques.
- Analyzed root cause and resolved customer product design issues.
- Validated hardware designs and components.
- Lead and enhanced quality and efficiency of the design validation infrastructure.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Illinois College, Jacksonville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated