Hardware Specialist Resume
Here is the Hardware Specialist Resume example:
3453 Dawson Drive
Louisville, KY 40203
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a Hardware Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in hardware and software
- Huge knowledge of UNIX operating systems
- Deep knowledge of Data Base Environment
- Familiarity with major IBM, SUN, HP and DELL vendor hardware platforms
- Outstanding ability to work independently or in a team
- Amazing ability to manage timelines
- Superior problem determination skills
SunGard, Louisville, KY
May 2006 – Present
- Administered facility activities and hardware planning tasks.
- Established back out plans.
- Enhanced test plans and reviewed results.
- Outlined hardware configuration and diagrams layout.
Smartech & Associates, Louisville, KY
March 2003 – April 2006
- Imparted on-site tech support.
- Coordinated with customers in maintenance of equipment.
- Collaborated with assigned Service Delivery Coordinator.
- Extended SDC and handled customer issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Century University, Albuquerque, NM
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated