ABAP Consultant Resume Example
Here is the ABAP Consultant Resume example:
18283 Highway 171
Pelham, AL 35124
Job Objective Seeking a position as ABAP Consultant where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
ABAP Consultant, August 2005 – Present
NuVasive, Inc., Pelham, AL
- Analyzed and examined existing ABAP programs and function modules to verify conformance to requirements.
- Coded, tested, documented and maintained support for SAP Custom Development solutions.
- Communicated project status according to project communication plan.
- Provided high quality of issue resolution following the Service Level targets.
- Mentored, prepared and developed technical proficiencies for junior developers.
- Transported management and resolved complex SAP system landscapes.
ABAP Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Kelly IT Resources, Pelham, AL
- Increased understanding of Customer, Materials and other master data and their integration to various SAP modules.
- Created and prepared ad-hoc reports.
- Suggested and advised options and recommendation solutions to key business users.
- Developed and prepared SAP objects including completing technical design specifications, coding and testing of custom objects.
- Designed and worked with SAP panel.
- Provided cross-functional problem identification and resolute.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience analyzing, and implementing SAP ABAP against business requirements
- Profound knowledge of SAP modules (FI/CO, MM/PP, WM/IM and SD, LE)
- Excellent ability to analyze problems and troubleshoot technical objects
- Sound knowledge of SAP ABAP query and drilldown reports
- Ability to plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance
- Ability to identify and escalate issues and risks within project structure
- Excellent conceptive and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated