3809 Jett Lane
El Segundo, CA 90245
Job Objective Seeking a position as Apple Mac Support in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Mac OSX
- Extensive knowledge of Apple server technologies including Open Directory, Portable Homes, Network Homes, XSAN and SUS
- In-depth knowledge of Casper Suite, Extensis Portfolio, FileMakerPro server and QLA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deep knowledge of networking technologies and protocols
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
Apple Mac Support, August 2005 – Present
Apple – Santa Clara Valley, CA
- Handled daily help desk tickets from call placement to problem resolution to follow-up.
- Developed new systems to further simplify and organize various company processes.
- Organized and followed company documentation policies exactly whenever changes are made.
- Evaluated and installed new software packages to support Creative Services group.
- Maintained department records pertaining to all hardware, software and network changes.
- Defined standards for desktop and laptops, OS, applications, licensing, patches, security, virus software, deployments and imaging.
Bachelors Degree in Networking Security, William Carey College, Mississippi, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated