Application Administrator Resume
Here is the Application Administrator Resume example:
881 Bee Street
Traverse City, MI 49684
Objective Looking for work as an Application Administrator in order to exercise my experience in the industry for your organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Waycross College, Waycross, GA
Application Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, Traverse City, MI
- Administered the systems, changed or replaced them according to the need and kept records of the work carried on a regular basis.
- Corresponded with various analysts to understand the various business processes and maintain a quality control check over them.
- Upgraded the software as needed by the business and provided patch upgrades as well.
- Coordinated with various customers to provide technical support to the systems.
- Maintained the records of all applications used in the systems and prepared performance reports accordingly.
Application Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
West Broadway Outpatient Center, Traverse City, MI
- Installed and maintained all applications. Installed, upgraded the software and hardware according to the need of the company.
- Supported the server on which the applications run, check them for regular upgrades and kept backups of the data.
- Implemented changes to the application when needed and customized it according to the need of the business.
- Prepared reports in the usage of various applications and analyzed the future need of the applications.
- Trained the users and the help desk in usage of the applications.
- Strong experience in application monitoring and system administration for software support
- Sound knowledge of database technologies (SQL Server/DB2 databases)
- Ability to collate information and offer solutions accordingly
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve the problems
- Familiarity with IIS and Sharepoint Designer 2007, MS 5060s and 5061 and SQL Server 2005
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated