Application Support Manager Resume
Here is the Application Support Manager Resume example:
2352 Hedge Street
Bedminster, NJ 7921
Job Objective Long time Application Support Manager seeks position with your company where I can work with others who have the same drive and integrity that I would bring to the job.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing production support, developing business software and managing various projects and vendors
- Profound knowledge of developing procedures for operations
- Outstanding knowledge of SQL Server and shell scripts
- Immense ability to adapt to new shell scripts
- Wide knowledge of data warehouse technology, Visual Basic and Java Scripting
- Familiarity with Linux, Solaris, Oracle and Sybase
- Ability to interpret complex systems
- Ability to identify problems in workflows and business processes
- Ability to perform troubleshoot on various application deployment
Application Support Manager
Application Security, Inc., Bedminster, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Performed troubleshoot on systems on a regular basis and ensured resolution of all client problems.
- Monitored client issues and escalated matters when required.
- Analyzed processes and applied various software upgrades to systems when required.
- Developed various process and procedures for internal and external clients.
- Managed all operational and technical areas of projects and coordinated with clients on same.
- Maintained effective working relationships with third party vendors.
- Prepared presentations for internal and external clients.
- Provided training to technical support team.
Application Support Analyst
Batteries Plus, Bedminster, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed troubleshoot on various product issues.
- Developed and maintained key metrics and ensured revenue generation for organization.
- Designed metric dashboard and managed real time availability of various products,
- Analyzed software development lifecycle and recommended new technology products.
- Maintained all phases of software development lifecycle and evaluated all new features.
- Prepared various product support tools and monitored development.
Application Support Specialist
Pfizer Inc., Bedminster, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with co workers and administered effective working of student information system.
- Assisted staff and prepared reports on projects status and requirements.
- Developed and maintained reports on Cognos ReportNet.
- Performed troubleshoot on systems and used resources to resolve issues.
- Provided support to teachers and other staff members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Huston-Tillotson University, Austin, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated