|Strong knowledge of cutting edge technologies including:
- MS Dynamics AX 2009
- SharePoint 2007, ASP.Net
- VB.Net, WPF, ADO.Net
High technical competence in handing web services using:
- .Net framework 2.0/ 3.0
- Ajax, SQL server 2000/ 2005
- Oracle 9i/ 10g
Thorough knowledge of programming languages:
- Visual C++, C, VB
- Java, COBOL
- HTML, VBScript
Superb with database reporting tools:
- Crystal Reports
- MDX, SSRS
- MS Access
Adept with database administration tasks utilizing:
- SQL profiler
- SQL Server Enterprise Manager
- MS Visio, SSIS
Proficient with Microsoft technologies including:
- SQL server Integration services
- Microsoft Performance Point server
- SQL server 2000 DTS
Crystal clear with all stages of MS Dynamics AX 3.0/ 4.0 like:
- Requirement Determination
- Visioning, Prototyping
- Integration testing
Sound capabilities to:
- Create enhancements with help of AX IDE tools
- Code SQL stored procedures and queries
Teledyne Technologies Inc.
|January 2012 – Present
- Prepared reports and customizations for AX applications and related business software.
- Participated in leaning of business strategies to analyze system project during actual functioning.
- Provided technical guidance and expertise in team meetings and other business practices.
- Submitted reports relating to functional specifications and ERP application changes.
- Developed technical specification and formulated customized reports.
- Assisted junior team staff and users with technical issues and ERP implementation.
- Performed creation of test cases, scenarios, customized integrations and performance testing.
- Assisted in installation, development and improvement of software products for end users.
DyNexus Group Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012
Township of Scio, MI
- Developed internet and intranet applications in collaboration with other developers and analysts.
- Performed translation and coding of software programs as per technical specifications.
- Conducted training and demonstrations for end users about new and modified programs.
- Resolved software program issues through critical analysis of testing results.
- Provided definition and scoping of software project management plans and relevant scheduling.
- Supported automation and performance of company application through scripts.
- Maintained system files, user manual and guides with regular and accurate system upgrades.
- Reported to management regarding status and statistics of programming procedures.