Backend Tester Resume
Here is the Backend Tester Resume example:
2453 Lowes Alley
Worthington, OH 43085
Job Objective Seeking a Backend Tester position with the perfect company that offers me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in maintaining and planning automated test scripts
- Exceptional knowledge of frontend and backend test techniques
- Familiarity with, maintenance of Test plans, Test cases, Test scripts, Test specifications and Test scenarios
- Proficient with SQL, QUIERES, DATABASE, QA, ETL, ORACLE
- Ability to build various tools for Quality Assurance
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain test plans and scripts
Backend Tester, August 2005 – Present
Advanced Technology Systems Inc., Worthington, OH
- Coordinated with automation engineers and Quality assurance department and developed complex automation tests.
- Prepared test cases and procedures according to requirements.
- Developed automated test scripts with help of various automated test tools.
- Evaluated all test cases and documented all defects on software.
- Planned testing framework for regression tests and prepared documentation of designs.
- Provided first level technical support to test automation framework and associated units.
- Assisted Automation infrastructure engineers and upgraded existing framework for automated systems.
Backend Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Edge Professional Services, LLC., Worthington, OH
- Developed tools required for implementation of automation tests and verification of same.
- Collaborated with Automation Engineers and Quality Assurance teams and determined root cause of all issues on implementation of tests.
- Documented all designs and evaluated all test automation projects.
- Identified root causes of malfunction and resolved them.
- Prepared functional reports according to business requirement.
- Designed test scripts and test cases for automated network.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Ocean County College, Toms River, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated