3595 Seltice Way
Post Falls, ID 83854
Job Objective Professional Certified Coding Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inpatient coding in an acute care teaching setting
- Thorough knowledge and experience with computerized patient record and coding system
- Sound experience working with medical abstraction design concepts and solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and other word processing software
- Great customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Certified Coding Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Kelly Healthcare Resources, Post Falls, ID
- Reassigned and sequenced diagnostic and procedural codes.
- Determined focus areas for targeted medical review activities.
- Conducted validation reviews coordinating rate adjustments.
- Utilized Grouper, Rover, MDS QC tool for code validation.
- Provided coding guidance to clinical review staff.
- Compiled and analyzed data and statistics to determine focus areas.
Certified Coding Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Northwest Cancer Specialists, Post Falls, ID
- Performed medical record coding activities.
- Assigned appropriate diagnostic codes.
- Developed necessary training or reference materials for review staff.
- Identified resource for medical records and coding issues.
- Performed to resolve coding issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Technology, Henderson State University, Arkadelphia, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated