3833 E Shangri La Rd
Clarksville, AR 72830
Job Objective Seeking a position as Clinical SAS Programmer in highly reputed and professional organization.
Clinical SAS Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Aequor Technologies, Clarksville, AR
- Assisted statistical, data management and project teams in the production of statistical reports.
- Applied statistics and biostatistics knowledge to write and edit statistical programs to evaluate data.
- Produced frequencies, cross tabs, t-tests, life tables and regressions.
- Participated in edit check program development, testing and implementation when required by in house data management system.
- Contributed to ongoing preparation of SAS datasets for statistical analyses and demonstrations.
Clinical SAS Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Makro Scientific, Clarksville, AR
- Analyzed, tested, documented and maintained SAS programs and macros to generate SAS datasets, spreadsheets, data listing, tables, and graphical displays of clinical trials data.
- Ensured accurate production of SAS extract views for data analysis and reporting.
- Planned and prepared exploratory statistical analysis of clinical trial data.
- Reviewed of statistical output and clinical study reports.
- Assisted with manuscript and abstract preparation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in a pharmaceutical organization as a SAS programmer
- Operational knowledge of SAS programming as related to the submission of NDAs/MAAs/IND
- Deep knowledge of programming and reporting with Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Language, SAS/ODS and Graph
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases, clinical trials and Oracle Clinical data extracts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to think logically and have good communication skills
- Ability to perform programming, debugging, data analysis and system analysis
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Central Michigan University, Michigan, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated