1821 Cedar St
Antelope, CA 95843
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a CMM Programmer to deliver the best of my professional ability.
CMM Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Windward, Inc., Antelope, CA
- Coordinated and scheduled all work done by CMM machines and resolved CMM programs online and offline.
- Coordinated data files with Engineering and developed CMM programming and reporting standards.
- Trained personnel in CMM operator mode.
- Standardized program storage, reported storage, all file names and CMM features.
- Prepared backup CMM accessories probes, extensions and all phases of CMM hardware.
CMM Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Nycor Technical, Inc., Antelope, CA
- Responsible for programming CMM machines.
- Worked with machinist programmers to determine part and fixture designs.
- Maintained CMM preventive maintenance program.
- Responsible for validation of software programs.
- Supported CMM operations at other Paragon facilities.
- Supported quality improvement and cost savings initiatives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive CMM Programming experience using PC-DMIS
- Sound knowledge of ISO 9000 and Mil-Q-9858
- Excellent CMM programming skills and general CAD knowledge
- Familiarity with measuring parts using inspection programs, written with PC-DMIS operating systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word and Microsoft Access
- Deep knowledge of manufacturing processes, general production methods and industrial standards
- Ability to read drawings and interpret drawings and GD&T symbols
- Skilled in bench layout and associated measuring equipment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
High School Diploma, Bellevue University, Nebraska, NE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated