Coldfusion Developer Resume
Here is the Coldfusion Developer Resume example:
2298 Heather Sees Way
Copan, OK 74022
Job Objective An energetic professional with a positive outlook, seeking a position as a Coldfusion Developer.
Coldfusion Developer, July 2006 – Present
Intex, Inc., Copan, OK
- Developed end-to-end designs for the web interfaces, reported and analyzed components of projects.
- Advised and guided on appropriate applications, reporting and analysis architecture.
- Developed web portals, applications and other user interface components to facilitate the user interface to Business Intelligence resources.
- Developed and documented user security related functionality and constraints.
- Analyzed user requirements for designing and developing web based technology solutions.
- Worked collaboratively with team members in order to optimize viable solutions.
Coldfusion Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Veenus Corporation, Copan, OK
- Developed multiple web applications, systems and automation tools using a ColdFusion front end.
- Developed new websites and enhanced existing applications.
- Coordinated testing the roll out of automation changes.
- Researched technical issues and provided recommendations.
- Participated in business requirements analysis, software evaluation and selection and application integration.
- Developed, enhanced, maintained and supported web applications.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Coldfusion and ASP.NET development
- Profound knowledge of Oracle, tuning, creating tables and stored procedures
- In-depth knowledge of ColdFusion coding, designing and optimizing
- Familiarity with Object Orientated ColdFusion MX applications
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and other query based applications
- Amazing ability to analyze website development based on usability, performance and security
- Exceptional ability to analyze complex and large amounts of data
- Excellent programming, development and coding skills
- Solid analytic and design skills
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Morgan State University, Maryland, MD
|Vast knowledge of programming utilizing:
Thorough with application software:
Adept with reporting software:
Proficient in utilizing programming languages:
Operating system skills:
Quick and brilliant with Microsoft applications:
Immensely talented in utilizing software tools:
Sound abilities to:
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated