Core Java Developer Resume Example
Here is the Core Java Developer Resume example:
2024 Sugarfoot Lane
Lafayette, IN 47906
Job Objective Seeking a position as Core Java Developer in a highly reputed and professional organization.
Core Java Developer, July 2006 – Present
Genesis, Inc., Lafayette, IN
- Determined requirements and created technical specifications for a customized data warehouse management tool.
- Developed core technology platform for global client and vendor connectivity.
- Designed process flow for generation and validation of data.
- Enforced quality and validity of data affected by Java programs via database packages.
- Resolved data, application and connectivity issues related to Java programs’ functionality.
Core Java Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Sun Corporation, Lafayette, IN
- Maintained, developed and fixed bugs for applications.
- Documented and unit tested website code and applications.
- Developed assigned components in accordance with the requirements and detailed designs.
- Collaborated with a team of developers to build a multi-tier complex Enterprise Java components and ecosystems.
- Developed software solutions according to the quality and delivery standards of the program.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of font rendering and image processing
- Extensive knowledge of Java on multiple platforms Unix, Linux and Mac OSX
- In-depth knowledge of front end application programming using Java Swing
- Proficient with multiple packages of the Core Java API, including Swing, printing and imaging
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and abstract problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to plan and meet milestones
- Ability to design and code from specifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Williams Baptist College, Arkansas, AR