3827 Lynn Ogden Lane
Galveston, TX 77550
Job Objective To secure a position as Software Development Team Leader for well-known company where my past experience and special skills can be of value.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experiencein Java programming, Linux and SQL
- Expertise in setting up and deploying on web and application servers, and administration of remote systems and web server clusters
- Thorough knowledge of Internet protocols (TCP/IP, http, smtp, pop3, imap, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of software development systems (Team Foundation Server)
- Solid understanding of VB.net and SQL server 2000/2005, Crystal Reports 9.0, and ASP.net
- Ability to analyze and reverse-engineer legacy code
- Ability to develop specifications through accumulative interaction and prototyping
- Ability to communicate on both technical and non-technical levels
Software Development Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
FF & C Management, Galveston, TX
- Designed, created, and enhanced software.
- Analyzed, fixed, updated legacy software.
- Audited information handled by the applications.
- Researched new technologies and introduced them into the infrastructure.
- Lead the developers and nourished creative solutions.
- Created requirements in cooperation with the head of development and with product management.
Software Development Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Ultimate Software, Galveston, TX
- Developed tasks and their coordination.
- Handled client interaction, business analysis, requirement gathering, and requirement design.
- Managed the development process and delivery of software applications.
- Reviewed proposals and plans for new software projects.
- Coordinated with project team and software developers to make sure project development is on schedule and on budget.
- Adhered to Agile and Scrum software development processes and methodologies.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Mid-Continent University, Mayfield, KY
Master’s Degree In Computer Science, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated