Documentum Developer Resume Example
Here is the Documentum Developer Resume example:
4923 Walnut Hill Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Objective Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a Documentum Developer.
Documentum Developer, July 2006 – Present
Box, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
- Recognized as a company expert on Documentum and Web Development.
- Determined template enhancements and resolved resolution of programmatic problems.
- Supervised other sites and projects with regard to development requirements.
- Defined new program integration efforts and plans.
- Consulted multiple projects on integration strategies and defect investigation.
- Provided Documentum development support.
Documentum Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Mirror Corporation, Cincinnati, OH
- Performed coding of medium to high complexity, unit testing of core system functionality and corrected defects during various phases of testing.
- Installed, customized and integrated commercial software packages.
- Developed accurate estimates and prepared project and component work packages based on specifications.
- Identified common and reusable components and designed object architecture, and build object classes
- Enhanced system performance and impact availability and resolved complex technical design issues.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of software development and content management system implementation and SOA
- In-depth knowledge of installation, debugging and support of Documentum based applications software
- Thorough knowledge of Documentum technologies including DAM, WDK, DFC, DFS, Java, and SOA
- Proficient with Documentum Installer, DA, and WebTop release 5.3 and DQL
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to estimate the duration of installation and development tasks
- Exceptional ability to effectively design and deploy code in a proper manner
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, William Howard Taft University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated