Dynamics Ax Developer Resume
Here is the Dynamics Ax Developer Resume example:
3651 Meadowbrook Mall Road
Burbank, CA 91504
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to work as a Dynamics Ax Developer for a reputed company.
Dynamics Ax Developer, July 2006 – Present
Swing, Inc., Burbank, CA
- Implemented AX across the enterprise (8+ business units).
- Determined business needs, processes and data.
- Provided technical AX expertise to help outline detailed technical design requirements.
- Carried out AX dev and implementation tasks.
- Created technical and supported documentation.
- Worked on other .NET 3.5 development projects when required.
Dynamics Ax Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Spring Corporation, Burbank, CA
- Developed requirement specifications and design documents.
- Participated in design review with other team members.
- Maintained existing application and developed the expansion of the use of DAX in the environment.
- Defined AX enhancement requirements for reports and business processes and forms.
- Documented AS IS and TO BE Best Business Processes using AX Task Recorder.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of .NET development complex environments and projects
- Extensive knowledge of Agile dev methodologies, AP/AR Modules including functions and data structures
- Proficient in X++, C#, .NET 3.5 framework, WebForms/WinForms, WCF, Web Services, SOA and OOD/OOP
- Exceptional ability to perform assigned analytical and development tasks under minimum supervision
- Remarkable ability to identify and troubleshoot functional, performance system and interface issues
- Ability to work with all levels of management, both technical and business
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making Skills
- Ability to work on multiple development projects at one time
- Strong Technical Project Management Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Unification Theological Seminary, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated