E Learning Developer Resume Example
Here is the E Learning Developer Resume example:
1528 Sardis Station
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Job Objective An energetic professional with a positive outlook, seeking a position as an E-Learning Developer.
eLearning Developer, July 2006 – Present
Skype, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
- Applied Instructional Design Models to develop relevant and high quality training programs.
- Developed and incorporated various methods of evaluation to measure training program effectiveness.
- Identified opportunities to improve existing training materials in a blended learning environment.
- Partnered with Departmental Management groups across the company to publish consistent processes.
- Identified and secured subject matter experts to assist with the content development.
eLearning Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Winter Corporation, Minneapolis, MN
- Interacted with subject-matter experts & developers to understand end-user needs.
- Determined appropriate training objectives after analyzing training needs.
- Utilized software and e-learning development tools to develop interactive training courses.
- Developed SQL queries and reporting definitions for end-user needs.
- Reviewed & updated the design of training programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in creating graphics and animation to support eLearning content
- Familiarity with authoring tools (Lectora, Captivate, Flash) to develop interactive
- multimedia learning courses
- Expert in Working with a Learning Management System to manage online and instructor-led training
- Profound project management and communication skills
- Excellent intra-personal and problem solving skills
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Delta State University, Mississippi, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated