Embedded Programmer Resume
Here is the Embedded Programmer Resume example:
1434 Adkins Rd
Weslaco, TX 78596
Job Objective To obtain an Embedded Programmer position in a highly reputed organization.
Embedded Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Kelly Automotive, Weslaco, TX
- Maintained user-interface relative to foreign language needs.
- Developed application features as defined in requirements documents.
- Maintained foreign language database provided to translators.
- Participated in software design reviews and code reviews within the embedded programming team.
- Investigated and fixed bugs reported through our bug-tracking system.
Embedded Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Cybercoders, Weslaco, TX
- Developed embedded software for products in accordance with Software Development Process.
- Developed software requirements specifications and software functional specifications.
- Coordinated and participated in software design and code reviews and inspections.
- Supported existing software for the controller product line.
- Assisted effectively in the preparation and maintenance of project schedules and budgets.
- Documented software program releases in accordance with the Software Development Process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in embedded programming
- In-depth knowledge of embedded and real-time operating systems
- Profound knowledge of device driver and hardware I/O
- Extensive knowledge of FPGA design, hardware and software development
- Proficient with Matlab, C and C++
- Exceptional ability to work well in a team environment
- Outstanding ability to communicate effectively with management and coworkers
- Profound ability to solve problems effectively with minimal supervision
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Bellevue University, Nebraska, NE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated