ETL Tester Resume Example
Here is the ETL Tester Resume example:
1548 Walnut Street
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as an ETL Tester.
ETL Tester, August 2005 – Present
Primesoft, Inc, Jackson, MS
- Coordinated with developers and prepared and implemented test plans.
- Evaluated all requirements of business, systems and developed test plans according to needs.
- Documented and reviewed all test cases and procedures in Unit Test reviews with senior management.
- Organized all results and specifications and developed and implemented QA test scripts.
- Analyzed tests results and identified areas where regression tests could be conducted.
- Assisted operations and development teams and prepared various testing issues.
- Managed problem tracker and resolved all issues as identified in system.
- Ensured that all documents and products were in compliance with quality standards.
ETL Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Beta Soft Systems Inc., Jackson, MS
- Performed various functions prior to conducting tests such as data analysis and mapping.
- Conducted Quality Assurance tests and Data Warehousing and ETL projects.
- Coordinated with Managers and maintained a library of requirements for various enterprises.
- Developed automated solution and ensured to boost efficiency of ETL projects.
- Ensured that User Acceptance Test met all customer requirements.
- Developed and implemented all test related activities such as test plans and performed analysis on results.
- Assisted IT department and ensured that all designs were compatible for production and developed test strategies accordingly.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with format ETL and Data Testing
- Good understanding of ETL testing principles and concepts
- Proficient with Informatica, DataStage and SSIS
- Wide knowledge of data warehouse principles and procedures
- Ability to perform tests with any designs and technical documents
- Ability to test all web based and mainframe applications
- Ability to develop and analyze data mapping documents
- Ability to perform backend data validation/testing
- Ability to validate the completeness, integrity and accuracy of data
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Trine University, Angola, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated