Excel VBA Developer Resume
Here is the Excel VBA Developer Resume example:
719 Fidler Drive
San Antonio, TX 78238
Job Objective Seeking an Excel VBA Developer position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Excel VBA Developer, July 2006 – Present
Hex, Inc., San Antonio, TX
- Utilized VBA to build user defined functions, automate processes, and access Win32 and other low level functionality through DLLs.
- Ensured to match data by using common characteristics found within the data set.
- Ensured smooth transition of support, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Designed and implemented software components based on business requirements.
- Ensured maximum performance of processes in coordination with internal IT teams.
Excel VBA Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Metro Corporation, San Antonio, TX
- Delivered implemented systems into production.
- Tutored first-level support staff in the operation of the systems.
- Developed technical and support documentation for the systems.
- Participated in the technical production support rotation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in VBA/Excel and VB development
- Familiarity with SQL Server, Essbase, Access DB, Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server
- Expert in Office/VB.Net development (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Louisiana Tech University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated